To exclude stages from a job, follow these steps:
1. Go to the job editing view by clicking on the pencil icon:
2. Scroll down to "3. Job Settings":
3. Click on "Exclude stages from recruitment"
4. In the box below, select all steps you wish to exclude from the job
5. Once you're done, scroll down a bit more and save your changes
And you're done! Now the selected stages won't be available to use in the recruitment 🎉
Don't have the option visible? Reach out to your Jobylon contact person or support chat to activate the feature!